| Friday, October 1, 2010 |

A Great Feature That Your Cable Provider Offers

I'm a huge film viewer and I should have invested in some stock in Blockbuster because I am always there renting and returning movies for my high definition television.

The workers at our local Pine Bluff store even know me by name. I am not ashamed though, I love movies, and they give me an escape from my long brutal day at work. One day after viewing my latest rental,


I was channel flipping and I discovered many HD channels I didn't even realize I had.

One of these was part of the pay per view feature through my
cable provider. I was growing with joyfulness as I browsed down the list of movies I haven't seen. Many of them weren't available at my DVD store because they were sold out.

I found at least six of them I wanted to watch that weekend. I decided to settle on one just to see the difference in the
DVD HD quality image versus the on demand movie. As soon as it started, I detected a difference.

Wow, was I in trouble now, I no longer will have time to do the long chore list I have at home because I have discovered HD pay per view. After going through almost every flick in the list, I had to go back to my video store.

It has been a long time since I visited the store and they were all worried because they didn't know what happened to their most popular consumer. I told the workers about my discovery and they were all grinning shaking their heads.

I picked up a few more movies and returned home. A few days later, I checked the high definition channel for pay per view movies and there were several new ones available. I was so happy that my
cable company was on top of my needs and delivered such great movies in quality high definition picture.

I returned the flicks to the rental store and returned to my television for flick watching. Having HD movies available with a few taps of my remote has helped me save time, money and gas.

The high definition pay per view movies are cheaper than the ones at Blockbuster and I don't have to drive 5 miles all the time anymore. I see my friends at the video store roughly once a month now because that is all it takes for me to get what I need in between the time my cable company offers new movies for me to see.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive